About Irwell Hill Residences
Irwell Hill Residences is a brand new iconic residential development comprising 2 towers of 36-storey in District 9, Core Central Region in Singapore. It is designed by awards winning Architect-MVRDV (Concept Architect) and ADDP (Principal Architect). The two towers are positioned apart and staggered to avoid overlooking and to maximise views from each unit.
There is a wide range of studio apartments to 4-bedroom premium units and 3 exclusive sky penthouses. There are curated communal spaces with expansive landscape to cater for work, live, play and fitness. At Irwell Hill Residences, there will be provision of luxurious fittings and branded equipment as well as smart home features.
Key selling points:
1. Located in Prime District 9, River Valley locale
2. Minutes walk to Great World MRT Station (upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line)
3. Located in the River Valley Planning area and Leonie Hill Planning subzone in the Core Region of Singapore River Valley Master Plan 2019
4. Popular primary schools within 2km radius from the development includes River Valley Primary School (within 1km), Anglo-Chinese (Junior), St Margaret’s Primary School and Alexandra Primary School
5. Close proximity to the Orchard Road shopping belt, Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay, Dempsey Hills, Tiong Bahru Conservation Area and Singapore Botanic Gardens
6. Short 5 to 10 minutes drive to the Central Business District, Marina Bay, Orchard Road and SGH Campus