About Juniper Hill
Located at 39 Ewe Road, Juniper Hill is nestled on higher ground within the exclusive Bukit Timah-Tanglin enclave in the Core Central Region of Singapore. Within the freehold development, beautiful landscaped gardens across various levels create an elegant living experience immersed in nature.
Juniper Hill is within walking distance to Stevens MRT Station, part of the Downtown Line and a future interchange for the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line in 2021. From there, it is a direct and short connection to the Central Business District and the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort.
Key selling points:
1. Freehold Development in Prime District 10, Core Central Region
2. Heart of Bukit Timah, within Tanglin planning area
3. Within 700m walking distance to Stevens MRT Station (DTL), which will be an interchange upon completion of the Thomson-East Coast Line
4. Within 1km to reputable schools such as ACS, SJI, SCGS and RGS
5. 1 MRT Station away from Botanic Gardens and 5 minutes drive to Orchard Road
6. Near to lifestyle destinations – Dempsey Hill, Tanglin Club, The American Club, Newton Food Centre etc