About ONE PEARL BANK
One Pearl Bank is an iconic development slated to be the tallest residential development in the Prime Outram Chinatown locale, Core Central Region of Singapore. One Pearl Bank is perched on top of Pearl’s Hill with 774 residential units spread out across 39-storeys. It is developed by CapitaLand and designed by London based Serie Architects together with Singapore based Multiply Architects.
Many amenities can be found within the development itself including an alfresco dining area, a lounge and indoor plus outdoor gymnasiums. Social spaces include two mid tower sky terraces and two roof gardens; each with verdant landscaping.
One Pearl Bank is a three minute walk via a sheltered link way to Outram MRT station, a triple line interchange station serving the East-West Line, North-East Line and upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line. This condominium property is also linked to two major roads, namely Central and Ayer Rajah Expressways. One Pearl Bank’s completion will follow the opening of the Thomson-East Coast Line, making a commute to and from Shenton Way, Marina Bay and Orchard most convenient.
Key selling points:
1. Well connected to transport nodes, amenities and lifestyle options
2. Sheltered linkway to the upcoming triple-line Outram Park MRT Station
3. One Pearl Bank has a “renovation-zero” concept as all units come with fully-integrated kitchens, built-in lighting, air-conditioning, cabinetry and curtains.
4. Developed by one of Asia’s largest diversified real estate groups, Capitaland
5. Minutes away to a myriad of amenities – Chinatown, The Central, Robertson Quay, Clarke Quay
6. Easy access to major expressways – CTE and AYE Expressways