About The M
The M is your well-connected home located in District 7, Rest of Central Region in Singapore. A mixed-use development with 522 residences across three 20-storey towers and a 6-storey tower, with retail stores and F&B selections at ground-level for your needs. Featuring studio and 1 to 3-bedroom units, one can experience first-of-its-kind home innovations at The M, with special provisions that allow you to work from home intelligently.
Club M has five configurable function rooms, with The Boardroom to host work meetings and discussions, or have a quiet environment for work and lounging. Residents can also whip up cookies in Bakerzone, stay active at Fitness X, or enjoy a game of Golf Snooker at the clubhouse. Take a dip in the 50m Starlight Pool or find time for yourself to relax at The Pendulum. Enjoy a variety of facilities that’s tailored for the way you live, such as The Verandah where you can soak up the bustle of the city. This is where you dictate the pace of life, and set yourself apart from the rest of the city. Take it up a notch at the Sky Terrace. Enjoy a relaxing dip at the Jacuzzi Pool, a barbeque with friends at The Grill, or simply lay back and admire the night sky on the Star Deck.
Experience flexible, adaptable Studios and 1-bedroom residences that transform seamlessly from living areas to productive workspaces easily. Studios enjoy innovative features that maximise space such as a dual-use kitchen counter-top, sliding wardrobes and well thought out ceiling storage spaces. 1-bedroom residences feature a multi-functional integrated kitchen table for a configurable space that takes you from breakfast to business in minutes.
Key selling points:
1. You will be right in the heart of the city with superb connectivity and transportation network.
2. Just minutes walk to 3 MRT Stations (Bugis, City Hall, Esplanade).
3. The CBD and Marina Bay Financial District are 2 and 3 MRT Stations away respectively.
4. Minutes drive to Orchard Road shopping belt.
5. Abundance of amenities and food options around the clock within walking distance.
6. Well-designed regular shaped layouts, with master bedrooms large enough to fit King-sized beds.
7. Home/Work concept with flexible integrated furniture provision for studio and 1-bedroom unit types.
8. Unique facilities with co-working environment and high-intensity fitness equipment.
9. Smart features that are firsts in a residential condominium.
10. 132 bicycle lots to facilitate sustainable, car-lite city living.
11. High investment opportunity with the rejuvenation of the Rochor-Ophir Corridor.
12. Ready pool of tenants with many Grade-A offices and tertiary institutions in the vicinity.
Wing Tai was founded in Hong Kong in 1955 and established its presence in Singapore in 1963. Wing Tai Holdings Limited is listed on the Singapore Exchange since 1989. With focus in key markets in Asia, Wing Tai Asia has core businesses in property investment and development, lifestyle retail and hospitality management.
With an extensive track record in property development, some of its recent projects in Singapore include but are not limited to The Crest, The Tembusu, Foresque Residences, Nouvel 18, Ascentia Sky, L’VIV, Helios Residences, Belle Vue Residences, Kovan Melody, Draycott 8 and The Light at Cairnhill.